- Our fee ranges between 12% and 25% of the total annual cost to company as specified on the offer of employment payable to or receivable by the Applicant.
- The actual fee will be finalized with each client and will depend on the nature of the search to be conducted on behalf of the client.
- All invoices are payable upon presentation following the candidate commencing employment at the client company.
- All fees will be calculated and will be based on the currency that is in use at the point where the client company is doing business.
- Expenses related to the obtaining of Visas, Work Permits, Flights, Psychological Testing, etc will be for the account of the client company. In the event that the client requires verification of qualifications, criminal checks etc., these costs will be for the account of the client and the client will be invoiced for the additional expenses.
- All other costs related to the search will be cleared with the client company beforehand.
- A non refundable retainer/search and administration fee is payable in respect of every assignment received from the client. If an appointment is made this amount will form part of the overall placement fee.
If, after an offer of Engagement has been made to the Applicant, the Client decides for any reason to withdraw it, the Client shall be liable to pay CareerAvenue Global a minimum fee of 10% on the remuneration package as specified on the offer of employment as submitted.
- CareerAvenue Global employs a guarantee period of 90 days.
- In order to qualify for the guarantee period, the Client will pay CareerAvenue Global‘s fee within 30 (thirty) days of the candidate commencing employment at the client and must notify CareerAvenue Global in writing of the termination of the Engagement within 14 days of its termination.
- Should the employment relationship be terminated within 90 days, the client is entitled to either a replacement candidate for the position at no charge or a monetary rebate of the placement fee subject to the conditions in above and according to a sliding scale.
- “Termination of employment“ for the purpose of this contract shall only refer to a candidate voluntarily terminating his/her employment and not any company initiatives as outlined in the Terms of Business.